Quality, Satisfaction, Commitment,
Unparalleled Flexibility & Cost-Effectiveness
Turnkey Manufacturing Capabilities
We can provide full material management turnkey solutions or only the labor you need. We have in-house expertise and flexibility that enables us to remain cost-effective without sacrificing quality. The end result is our ability to deliver solutions to challenges that others are either unwilling or unable to resolve.
Our clients enjoy the flexibility we offer. As their product lines evolve, they can be sure they will get the same quality and workmanship for all their control panels. Even if your needs are for one custom panel, you can expect to receive the same priority and professional attention through the completion of your control panel project.
With 8000 feet of shop space, no job is too large or small. We can accommodate machines up to 9 feet high and as wide as 10 feet. We can assemble, modify, and wire any control enclosure or panel that you may require.
Quality and Satisfaction Commitment
Our commitments to Quality Control and Customer Satisfaction ensure that we consistently:
- Closely follow client processes and requirements
- Inspect and test all products during production and prior to shipping
- Maintain inspection documentation and easily adapt our inspection reports to meet customer requirements
- Monitoring project progress with the assistance of our MRP System so that we deliver on-time and on-budget while efficiently managing workflow and inventory
- Remain flexible and able to work from yours or our designs, or assist you in their development as needed
- Provide our customers with the amount of product they need and require no minimum order amounts
- Pass volume purchasing savings and labor cost savings onto our customers
- Quickly respond to RFPs and RFQs for commercial, industrial and government inquiries