We specialize in contract electrical assembly, design, engineering and manufacturing of custom control panels, wire harness assemblies, bulk cable and wire processing, industrial automation HMIs and systems integration solutions for a wide range of industries.
Superior contract manufacturing and assembly solutions ranging from initial design through to construction, programming, testing and implementation.
- Assembly, layout and wiring of control panels of any size and complexity
- Cable assemblies from simple to sophisticated
- Solar panel cables, fuse boxes, combiner boxes and monitoring data acquisition and communications enclosures
- In-house engineers assist in the development of designs per customer specifications
For many of our customers, an out of the box solution for an electrical panel is not an option. They require custom tailored solutions that will meet and exceed the demands of their industry.
- Design review, enclosure modifications, panel, wiring, cable design and red line drawings
- Upgrade & review existing equipment designs
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical CAD Services
- Assembly and Maintenance Documentation
Systems are in place to quickly respond to time-sensitive RFP / RFQ inquiries from commercial, industrial and governmental organizations.
- Small to large quantities flexibility
- Custom engraving of name and data tags in plastic or metals
- In-stock components for industry leading build times
- Per-unit Quality Control reporting
KC Crafts offers custom control panel assembly, design, modifications and wiring. We also provide complete electromechanical assembly, value added assembly, and complete product assembly.
Our in-house engineering and assembly personnel can provide you with all your needs under one roof. We supply our customers with design review, enclosure modifications, panel assembly and wiring, cable assemblies, engineering and documentation, and custom crating if required.
- Our people’s dedication and technical expertise reflects in the quality workmanship of our products.
- We have 20+ years experience in Electrical Controls.
- We can supply all your electrical assembly / design requirements in one location.
- We do not subcontract work out to other shops.
- No minimum order quantity requirements
Value Added Flexibility
We can supply the following in-house added value services:
- Custom engraving on metal or plastic
- Wire cut and strip services within tight tolerances
- Electrical Engineering and CAD Services
- Custom Interconnection Assemblies and Heat shrink cut to length within tight tolerances
- In-stock component availability
Our MRP system enables us to: