Our devotion to total quality is recognized through contributions made by our people’s dedication to creating and sustaining a strong commitment to quality.
- KC Crafts Industrial Controls was established in 2003 and is a Veteran owned company currently occupying 8000 square feet of manufacturing space in Plantsville, CT. Our Company specializes in the fabrication of integrated controls for a wide range of industries. We offer contract electrical assembly, design, engineering, manufacturing, and light mechanical assembly. KC Crafts offers our customers full material management providing turnkey solutions or the flexibility of providing only the labor they need.
- KC Crafts is a provider of quality contract electrical assembly and support services for a wide range of industries. We have recently completed several projects for leading companies in the renewable energies, metal forming, conveyor and material movement, and factory automation fields. Our knowledge of these fields can supply you with cost effective alternatives to the services you may be using now. Working with our suppliers on large volume projects, we have been able to obtain competitive pricing on name brand parts. Let us look at your current design and possibly offer you a cost reducing alternative.
- From simple to sophisticated, low or large volume, your documentation or ours, turnkey solutions or labor only, we are your one stop source. We have provided our services to small and large companies showing our flexibility to do any size job required. Our working knowledge of all industry standards will reduce your lead time to production and ensure that all products produced are delivered on time and on budget. Our attention to detail and highest quality standards ensure that you receive a product that always meets or exceeds your expectations.
About Our Business
- KC Crafts is a proud member of the New England Spring and Metalstamping Association. Additional info on NESMA's mission can be found at their website: www.nesma-usa.com
- KC Crafts is a company based on the philosophy that continuous improvement and dedication to our customers is essential for our success. Our devotion to total quality is recognized through contributions made by our people’s dedication to creating and sustaining a strong commitment to quality.
- We understand that through effective communications with our customers we can continually improve our processes, services, and quality. The end result is the complete satisfaction of our customers. Our people’s dedication and technical expertise reflects in the quality of the products we produce.
- KC Crafts is continuing to increase our customer base with companies of all sizes from small manufactures to large billion dollar a year corporations. We have provided our services to companies in the fields of machinery, solar, medical, fuel cell, and automation manufacturing.